Tuesday, April 17, 2007

ACS (I) B Rugby 2007













































































ACS (I), led by captain Peter Wang, beat St Andrew's 15-3 in the National Schools Rugby B Division final.

With that, the ACSians took home the Police Cup held by the Saints for the previous three years.

Muhammad Fadhil opened the score for ACS (I) through an eight-minute penalty.

Two tries were scored by Sec 3 ACS (I) players -- Sahail Solihin in the first half and Kenny Chua in the second. Muhammad Fadhil converted the first try.

In the final two minutes of the game, the Saints converted a penalty.

ACS (I)'s Muhammad Fadhil said: "Going into the game, the team was calm and focused. We knew we were capable of winning."

While the team won because of its determined and spirited display, credit is also due to the many who contributed over the years -- the school's senior administration, parents, coaches, teachers, players, old boys, fellow students and friends. They have helped ACS (I) rugby scale new heights.

But most of all, we give thanks to God from whom all blessings flow.