Friday, April 09, 2010

A Boys Water Polo 2010





























































ACS(I) beat ACJC 5-3 to take third place in the A Division School’s National Water Polo tournament.

Taking third place was a cause for celebration as the ACS(I) team comprised only nine players, short of the usual average of 13.

ACJC led in the first two quarters but the more cohesive ACS(I) team equalised and then led 5-3 after the third quarter.

ACS(I)’s goalkeeper Jeremy Bin made impressive saves in the last two quarters.

Said ACS(I) captain Chow Jing Jie of the victory:”We had nothing to loose. We won because we played as a team.”

Team list:
1. Mark Choo Jia Wei
2. Chow Jing Jie (capt)
3. Lim Wei Shuen
4. Victor Setiawan
5. Oh Boon Sim
6. Nicholas Isel Wong
7. Jeremy Bin
8. Niam Jen Yang
9. Seet Yu Shiang